Part-Time Learning Management System Coordinator
Would you like to work for a dynamic and progressive employer while impacting society? The Infectious Diseases Society of America (www.idsociety.org), a national medical association representing more than 11,000 physicians and scientists with a highly-respected voice in infectious diseases policy and advocacy and clinical and scientific affairs is seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Part-Time Learning Management System Coordinator.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Coordinator will provide support for the development of educational activities as well as technical and end-user support related to the administration of IDSA’s Learning Management System.
FLSA Status - Non-exempt
- Work collaboratively with the Meetings and Education Department on the translation of educational program content into online material that interfaces with, or is housed within, IDSA’s new LMS.
- Assist with accounts and troubleshoot issues from a customer service perspective. Classify and respond to issues/inquiries received.
- Support activity development through content uploading, survey development, and data entry.
- Administer significant daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required to track results and usage data for IDSA Staff, committees, and others as needed.
- Support the set-up and interface between the LMS and IDSA’s Association Management System (Fonteva), along with processing data and content migration from the former LMS.
- LMS support for IDWeek, as IDWeek expands into opportunities for physicians to participate in the meeting either virtually and/or earn CME/MOC credit from post-meeting captured content.
- Administrative support for IDSA’s committees and workgroups that oversee the development of educational programs (Education Committee, ID Training Program Directors’ Committee, and Medical Education Workgroup), including conference call set-up and material preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with technology-assisted learning software applications desirable, including, but not limited to Learning Management Systems, online survey tools or learning development tools
- Data entry and management experience
- Detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing circumstances and priorities
- Webinar support experience preferred
- CME/MOC knowledge a plus
- Strong computer skills, intermediate MS Office skills, and a functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Good written and oral communication skills
Location - This role will be based in the Arlington, VA office. However, there can be flexible/remote work options after an introductory period.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.